Friday, July 15, 2011

Updates on my collage life n studies...

ok first thing first.. it's been a week since my first day of class... and i dare my english class is most exiting... i dont know bout my fellow class mates but i on the other hand are always exited to enter her class oh forgot to tell u her name is ASHLEY GREIG... she's the most awesome english lecturer i've ever met... how ever i cannot compare her against my english teacher MDM JULIE... anyway back to my collage life, class has bee fun since all the class i'm taking is the one i LOVE... any how, class so far has been great the lecturer r awesome n so far i can still cope with mini assignment.. ok then i need to go now... i need to finish my Fund maths mini assignment... i'll write again soon... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment