Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Oficially a Collage Student

Ok i went to my choice collage which is SUNWAY COLLAGE today to just submit my APPLICATION FORM but after few minutes of waiting, an intern i think went to me and ask me to sign a confirmation form of my personal infromation. and before he went away to the general office, he ask for the application payment.
Intern: um... miss do u want to pay the fee by cash or by credit card?
Me: Oh... Ok... By cash please.
then i gave him the application fee which cost RM300. then when the money change hands...
Intern: Um miss... it's actually RM600...
Me: WHAT??!! how come the form said RM300 n suddenly u ask 4 an extra RM300?
Intern: Oh... i'm sorry 4 the confusion but the RM600 include registration fee which is also RM 300.
Me: (confuse) Huh?? uncle can u pay the other RM300 for me pls... later mummy nining will pay u back. (Monolog: if she pay u back... tehehehe)
then after a few more minutes i think its one of the manager or what not but the point is she went to me and explain few stuff n bring me my OFFERING LETTER... OMG!!! technically i'm a collage student already... hehehehehehehe.... i cant help but smile all day today especially while going out of the collage compartment... sooo happy... so i'm just wanna tell u people starting 4th of july i'm not going to be free any more... i'll be busy until mid november... n there's huge posibilities i may not be back to my hometown this year...

well this will be my first entry as a collage student... hehehe...

p/s: should i or shouldn't i apply 4 student resident house? hmm... n which one?
SUN-U RESIDENCE-->aircond : solo or twin?
-OR-
SUN-U APARTMENT-->on-aricond: twin or quad-resident near window or quad-resident near door? which one??? pls feel free to comment.. xoxo

BEST REGARDS,
NYX@Far

2 comments:

  1. congrats far!^^
    I really don't know if you should apply for student resident house. You can make friends if you have roommates. I don't know. Better discuss with your mum and auntie la...

    btw, you said feel free to comment kan?
    far, there's so many spelling error -__- It's killing me! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE ARE NOT SPELLING ERROR... I CHECKED IT A 100 TIMES B4 POSTING... unless u r implying grammatical error then i can accept...

    ReplyDelete